Stay and Play 2020 at Celtic Manor, Wales
Stay and Play in 2020 will be at the Celtic Manor Resort, Newport (Wales) and will take place from Thursday 28 May to Sunday 31 May 2020.
We will be staying at the 5 star Resort Hotel for three nights bed and breakfast, a gala dinner on Saturday 30th (including the prize giving for the overall 54-hole competition and the individual stableford rounds plus the usual NTPs) and four rounds of golf as follows:
– Thursday 28 May – tee times from 15:00 at the Montgomery course at Celtic Manor (buggies included)
– Friday 29 May: tee times from 10:30 at Royal Portcawl GC.
– Saturday 30 May: tee times from 11:00 on the 2010 Ryder Cup course at Celtic Manor
– Saturday 30 May: 3 course dinner in the European team room at the 2010 club house
– Sunday 31 May: tee times from 10:00 on the Roman Road course at Celtic Manor.
The cost is £670 per person based on shared room. It includes all of the above and use of the health club, spa and swimming pools at the resort. There is a non-golfing optional rate too and a single room supplement of £60 per night.
* Separate prizes for Thursday, Friday and Saturday (individual stableford rounds)
* 54 hole prizes for best aggregates of Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
The dates are fixed, the package secured.
Please book and reserve by email to email@example.com.
To confirm your booking a deposit of €200 has to be paid into the IGC bank account,
BE92 0017 1446 7623 no later than Friday October 18th.
Barry McAlpine, IGC Captain